Friday, June 19, 2009

First post

I didn't really think I would do the whole blog thing, but I convinced myself just 5 minutes ago that it would the best way to keep all of you lovelies updated.
These past few weeks have been filled to the brim with visits to all of my friends around the bay. I am experienced mixed emotions of excitement for my departure and honest sadness about leaving all of you... especially right now. The past year and half or so has been amazing and you have all made me feel so at home away from home. Some of you I have only gotten to know recently and I wish we could continue on that path, not letting my trip interrupt it. Some of you I met from the start and yet i have not seen you for months due to our busy lives. I have to say, it's tough to leave you.
When I come back, and yes I will be coming back, we should all resume our plans for camping and frolicking and such.

To my family and friends on the east coast: I miss you all dearly and I'm happy to say I will coming home for one to two months after my adventure. We should resume our plans for then too! It'll be that leaf-color season and I expect some upstate NY journeys, no?! =) Or at least some baby bonding times, collective cooking, or shopping trips.

Anywho, here is my blog! Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. I am going to miss you Ari-poo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the blog, keep it current so we can follow you on your adventures. Wish I was on a trip like that. Love u & miss u. Dad

    ReplyDelete